|Height||125 cm (4' 1")|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Fur||Gray, dark blue, white|
weight, hyper friction resistant red sneakers with a grey spiked metal strap and spiked metal soles.
Sonic the Werehog (ソニック・ザ・ウェアホッグ Sonikku za Ueahoggu?) is Sonic the Hedgehog's bestial werewolf-like form in Sonic Unleashed. This form was created when Sonic accidentally absorbed a large dose of Dark Gaia's energies, though the transformation would be triggered when nighttime came and remain active until daytime began. Due to this form's unique traits, Sonic the Werehog is essentially a hedgehog/Dark Gaia's Minions hybrid. Sonic later lost this form permanently when Dark Gaia reclaimed the energies that caused the transformation. He can do all this acrobatic stuff and his power levels are off the charts! He can kill almost anything almost instantly! He can lift an entire boss!
He is a really really good person in the GoAnimate world too!
- The term "Werehog" is derived from the words "werewolf" and "hedgehog." However, this is a misnomer, considering that the "were" in "werewolf" derives from the Old English "wer", meaning "man", which means he is incorrectly referred to as a "Manhog".
- Sonic the Werehog is not the first character created by Sega to have elastic/stretchy arms: Ristar, another character conceived around the time of Sonic the Hedgehog, was the first in his 1996 debut Ristar the Shooting Star, along with Chaos from Sonic Adventure.
- Can be violent at times...
- He destroys anything bad, especially bad users!
- He is momogowi's favorite video game character
- Most of Sonic's stretching punch mannerisms are similar to Monkey D. Luffy's from the manga One Piece.
- He gets pissed off a lot easier and more frequent